Friday, December 9, 2011

Excuses

Friday, December 9, 2011

Ok, no posts for several days now. Here is a list of excuses:

1) Too busy with various projects, that I don’t even have the imagination to describe. To put it bluntly, a couple furniture projects that I have been working on for months and think they will never end.

2) It has turned cold and it takes all my brain-power to stay warm.

3) Bad attitude in general. What that means is I am tired, overworked, underpaid and whining about it. Hey, maybe I should join the “occupiers”? Think not, at least I have some self-respect left intact.

4) Have you ever tried to write anything when you are ‘wiped out’? It does not look very good. I wrote a post yesterday, it rambled worse than a blind man in the woods, so I deleted it forever!

5) Its Friday again! How can a week go by that fast? I know most people look forward to Friday, but since I don’t live by “normal” rules, the only day I can expect not to work is Sunday, most of the time.

6) If those excuses aren’t enough, I will fess up to the truth: I’m too lazy. There, since that is cleared up; have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment